If you want to lose weight or exercise, using treadmill is one of the easiest ways. However, owning a treadmill in the house is expensive. Many people cannot provide to do so. Some may have limited budget. The others may not have enough space in their places. But there is a way to get an inexpensive treadmill. You can get a manual treadmill which is a lot more affordable. This article is about a review on Phoenix 98510 Easy-Up Manual Treadmill.
Although owning a manual treadmill may not be sexy to many people, it can perform a basic function if you want. It may not have so many features as the motorized treadmill may but it does its job. Since this is a manual treadmill, it works by your strength. The machine will move after you have started walking or jogging. The treadmill can be folded and kept in place if you want.
The basic features of the machine include:
- The machine has heavy-duty weighted flywheel. The belt has the size of 41 inches by 13 inches.
- It has single-button characterize which allows you to track speed, distance, time, and calories. You will be able to unprotected to maximum jogging speed via self-powered workout.
- It can be folded and locked in upright position for storage.
- There is 1-year frame warranty for the treadmill.
- It is easy to continue. There are almost no additional maintenance costs.
Reasons why you should consider owning this Phoenix 98510.
– clearly, this treadmill is very affordable. It is a lot less expensive than the electronic or motorized treadmill.
– The machine does not require much space either to place or to store.
– You get similar results from the exercise as you would get from the motorized machine. However, you will have to understand how it works and how use it properly.
– The treadmill is lightweight. The machine weighs only 50 lbs.
Reasons why you might consider not buying this treadmill:
– Since you have to keep up on to the bar to keep balance, you will not be able to move your hands freely while you are using it.
– You may not be able to walk in slow speed. If you walk too slowly, the unit will stop.
– The incline setting is fixed. This limits your flexibility.
– Since the shock absorption system of the treadmill may not be that good, the impact on the knees may cause pain to some users.
In conclusion, this would be a good treadmill if you have the budget in the range. But if you are a serious runner who expects a lot from your workout, this machine may not be for you.