Lightening Gel For Sensitive Areas – How to Whiten Breasts, Anus, Vagi…
Lightening gel for sensitive areas should be mild and effective. Areas such as anal, vagina, breasts should be bleached with soft and character based elements. Usually due to aging, body pressure and other factors, our sensitive areas experiences darkening. In order to promote health and hygiene of our intimate parts we should bleach regularly.
Hydroquinone is the most effective bleaching agent. Most whitening products contain them but it is always advisable to avoid this ingredient for preventing deadly diseases such as leukemia, thyroid disorders and liver damage. FDA bans its usage. There are other unhealthy constituents such as mercury and steroids which should also be avoided. Generally liquid based products are used for anal and vaginal bleaching because they are light and they get easily absorbed by our skin.
Natural methods to whiten breast, anus, confront and other sensitive areas
* A good lifestyle is extremely important for whitening our private areas. Drinking water is must for keeping our skin hydrated which consequently maintains our bowel movement and prevents constipation. A good bowel movement is extremely important for shedding skin complications such as hyper pigmentation, acne, scars, freckles, dark spots etc. You should drink 10-12 glasses of water daily.
* Your skin reflects your habits; you should quit smoking and drinking for attaining a flawless turn up. You should include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet. They contain anti-oxidants, which can easily flush out toxins from our body.
* Anal, breast and vaginal bleaching needs extreme care. It is advisable to consult a physician before undergoing skin whitening.
* Some of the most effective character based elements for whitening your private areas are Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Kojic Acid, Emblica powder, Lemon juice extract, Licorice extract, Bearberry extract, Mulberry Extract and Vitamin B3.
* Cleansing and moisturizing is extremely important for inhibiting the production of Melanin. You should exfoliate your skin regularly for attaining a flawless complexion.