UPDATE: The roadway is clear
LIVINGSTON, N.Y. (NEWS10) – One lane is confined on US 9 going southbound near County Route 8 in the Town of Livingston because of a crash with injuries.
It is unknown what the injuries are and when the lane will reopen.
To check the traffic on your route make sure to check out our traffic page online and watch our traffic report every weekday morning on NEWS10 in the Morning.
More from NEWS10
- Crash with injuries causing lane to be confined on US 9 in the town of Livingston
- Police activity in Catskill causing road to shutdown
- Big Game Bound Week 6: Bills confront another tough test in clash with Titans
- Hazardous material spill in Plattekill
- Roadwork on Taborton Road in Rensselaer continues
Follow us on social media
Sign up for our newsletter
Click: See details