With interactive product visualization, products can easily be placed in physical space. It helps users in taking decision. As customers get an idea of how particular product will look in their ecosystem. Whether it will adjust in surroundings or not. Augmented Reality helps in winning customers, by engaging users. Above all, it provides high buying experience.
Interactive Product Visualization is an Augmented reality dynamic application that you can build for both Android and iOS. It is developed using Unity and ARFoundation. It has an associated web panel that permit you to upload 3d form of product and other details. There is no need to contact developer to make changes, every time you need to add product in your app. Furthermore, there is no need to update your app again and again in stores. Because Augmented Reality content will update immediately and automatically using web panel. Above all, it let you create your own AR easily.
ARFoundation is used to develop application and it includes
- Multiple object placement in physical world.
- Interact with product using gestures to move, rotate and extent it.
- List to get an overview of all placed items within a scene.
- sustain both Horizontal and Vertical Surface detection.
- Works in all ARCore and ARKit supported devices.
Interactive Product Visualization app has an associated Web Panel, which is developed in php and it includes
- Add Categories, Brands and Products.
- Add URL to buy product.
- Update or Edit your content.
- Delete data.
- Unity 3d
- Web hosting and domain to great number web panel
- App Store and Play Store developer account
- ARCore or ARKit Supported device
- Upload web panel to your hosting against particular domain, then go to https://yourdomain.com/install to install web panel.
- Change Account Settings
- Create your own AR
- Import package in an empty unity project.
- Change hosting url in savelink.cs file
- Build for iOS and Android
- Upload on stores